i'm really thankful if you still do. haha. can't believe my last activity here was about five months ago. and not a gallery update like i promised in my previous journal post. i'm so bad at keeping promises. -_-
anyway, happy new year everyone, wish you all 365 days of greatness ahead! looking back, last year has got to be the best year of my life so far. the highlight is definitely may-june where i had my euro trip. i broke so many self-boundaries and ventured so far out of my comfort zone it's almost unbelievable. if someone told me i would do what i did i probably would laugh at them. but i did. it happened. i experienced a lot of things during my trip, learned valuable lessons, and met amazing people. i certainly wouldn't have grown that much had i not brave enough to forget the risk and take the leap of faith. i feel grateful and blessed that i get the chance, i understand not everybody has that kind of opportunity.
i never have new year's resolution list because i know that i'll just neglect it because.. i'm that lazy. but if i consider it as a reminder about things that i could be doing instead of should be doing maybe.. i could trick myself into actually doing it. what a twist. that being said, things that i need to be reminded about would be:
- launching my long overdue personal website (seriously though, what kind of "coming soon" lasts for 7 years?)
- writing my travel report (if it's the highlight of the year then it deserves its own spotlight!)
- saving for another trip (because apparently traveling is addicting)
- making more photos (i can't even remember the last time i picked up my camera)
- starting my own blog (i've always wanted to document my life and thoughts, now would be a good time to start)
it's a short reminder so i better not embarrass myself for not feeling the need to reminded. haha.
and so with that, i'm ready to welcome 2013. wish me a good year ahead! i wish you the same of course.